On the ninth day, Walshie got bored and said ‘Jeez, I could murder a glass of red. If only I had a subscription-based service delivering top-notch plonk from Moorilla and Domaine A directly to my door, timed and crafted to land at the changing of the season.’
And lo, the Wine Cult was born.
Join us, and experience the joys of membership:
- Quarterly wine-drops of outstanding quality and blasphemous prices (your $285 subscription guarantees a minimum of $400 worth of goodies every quarter)
- Free tastings for you and up to three acolytes/friends
- Behind-the-curtain access to a restricted section of Walshie’s private cellar, accessible through a hidden section of the Moorilla website
- A sacrificial slashing of 20% off any wine purchase you make on the Moorilla or Domaine A website while your subscription remains active
- Occasional Mona merch, recipes, treats and random bonuses with each pack
- A handy-dandy online members portal where you can easily change or update your information and billing details, as well as pause your subscription at any time (although if you pause you also pause your discount, alas)
- Automatic preparation and secure payment from your nominated card for each pack, with a helpful three-day reminder beforehand to enable you to pause if you wish—otherwise it’ll be dispatched straight to your door with no fuss
†WINTER WINE PACK†
Join now and receive the winter wine cult pack—an uber-premium bundle of five bottles including first-look access to the new Domaine A Cabernet Sauvignon, a Cloth Label White, and three Muse beauties (including a back-vintage Cabernet straight from the private cellar). Plus a notebook, a cult drinking vessel (one of two collectable designs) and free shipping. That’s over $400 worth, for $285.
Members receive an engraved stemless drinking vessel (emblazoned with the iconography of the cult, naturally). Fill it and drink deep in your preferred place of worship.
Walshie also gifts you with a Mona ‘Nothing Lasts Forever’ Notebook— perfect for scribbling tasting notes or wine-induced epiphanies.